The Benefits of a Reiki Session
(Currently Only Available Online)
Reiki relieves stress in a deep way.
Reiki reconnects you to your inner wisdom & knowing.
Reiki releases energy blocks
Reiki balances your chakras
Reiki facilitates adopting a spiritual & holistic perspective to the issues you’re experiencing.
Reiki brings healing on the physical, mental, emotional & spiritual levels.
… and so much more. After a session, people tell me they have less pain or that they “feel lighter !” or I often hear: “I’m so much calmer and less anxious!”. Sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint what happens, but Reiki always connects you with your next healing step.
How to know Reiki is for you
You know. Your intuition is a powerful thing.
If you’re attracted to Reiki, it’s for you.
Click this link to get scheduled.
(Currently Only Available Online)
What happens in a session?
How do I book?
What are your covid policies?
Hi, I’m Inge, your Reiki guide.
Reiki has been a revelation for me. I started out with massive resistance (My “science-mind” wouldn’t let me believe a word…), but the open & curious part of me kept experimenting. The open part won. I kept being blown away by the results:
People experiencing a drastic decrease in anxiety, depressions lifting, old habits disappearing, pains dissipating and massive shifts in their point of attraction (with some pretty awesome manifestations). I know that every time I receive, welcome & powerful healing shifts happen every time (even if they’re not always pleasant).
For me, Reiki has been a journey into trust and intuition and I’m positively giddy to share this gentle, but powerful healing modality with whomever feels guided to try it.
What My Clients Say About Reiki:
“Inge was able to connect to my energy almost instantaneously. Throughout the session, I felt her moving from chakra to chakra, connecting all the pieces. I left the session feeling whole, at one with my body. All in all, a very good experience. I wholeheartedly recommend Inge for any first-timers (like I was). She is very explanatory and accommodating, and the vibe in the space is very soothing!” – Noemi Stern
Inge is great to work with. She has an authentic positive vibe and her environment makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. After every session I felt a significant change in energy that impacted my life tremendously. She provides tools to contribute to your energy in daily life outside of reiki sessions – Andrea
I want to lovingly call you out on something. Have you read the WHOLE internet about Reiki? You know everything it can do, you’ve seen this spirit science video, you’re itching to try it, but… something’s holding you back?
If you have insurance, check if you’re covered for naturotherapy. If you want to invest in yourself with several sessions, I offer packages that severely reduce the price of each session.
No problem. Let’s book a time to talk about it! You can tell me what’s happening for you, and we’ll figure it out together! If I don’t think it’s the right fit, I’ll let you know.
No problem. Let’s book a time to talk about it! You can tell me what’s happening for you, and we’ll figure it out together!
Hear me on this: You are worth it.
The times on the web don’t work for you?
Give me a call: 514-360-3387.
Don’t book with me! It’s important that you feel trust with your reiki therapist. There are a number of amazing reiki practitioners in the Montreal area. I’m happy to recommend some if you e-mail me.
90% of the time, people feel extremely relaxed. The other 10%, emotions or sensations may come up. I’m fully there for you. We’ll never finish the session before you’re ready. That’s a guarantee.
Let’s stay in touch! Sign up for the newsletter and get notes designed to connect you with your soul.