Chakra balancing can be so much simpler than we make it out to be. That’s the beauty of energy healing. It can go deep and create incredible shifts with something as simple as using your breath in a conscious and intentional way. This meditation guides you to do that.
Chakra Balancing Meditation Using Breath & Intention
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/294645202?secret_token=s-Ahgk0″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
Once you start balancing your chakras, keep your eyes open for what shifts in your life. When our chakras are balanced, they radiate that balance outwards and we can notice it everywhere in our life.
For instance, if your…
- … Root chakra gets more balanced, you may notice it in your experience of your family, in how you take care of your body, or even in your relationship with money.
- … Sacral chakra gets more balanced, you may notice it in your intimate relationships, in your emotional life, or in your relationship to your own creativity.
- … Solar plexus chakra gets more balanced, you may notice it in your work life, in your relationships with people in a position of authority, or even in a feeling of greater ease and joy in your life.
- … Heart chakra gets more balanced, you may notice it in how you interact with others, how much you care for yourself, or how easily and gracefully you can say “no”.
- … Throat chakra gets more balanced, you may notice it in how you communicate with others, how clearly you articulate your needs, thoughts and emotions or how well you can listen to the truth others’ are communicating.
- … Third eye chakra gets more balanced, you may notice it in a sense of clarity, boosted intuition or sense of purpose.
- … Crown chakra gets more balanced, you may notice it in a sense of peace, of connection or feeling of meaning.
Want to Keep Chakra Balancing in Every Day Life?
If doing a chakra balancing meditation isn’t something you can see yourself doing very often, I have some amazing options for you.
For many other ideas on how to do chakra balancing for yourself, I invite you to check “Chakra Journey”, a DIY course that will give you an overview on how the energy of each chakra is connected to your real life and how to use your life to balance your chakras. You can balance your chakras through making small changes in your every day life. No meditation required.